Trifoglio Crimson Maciste - 190 gr.
+ 9,90 € Shipping costs in Europe* (FREE shipping for orders above 250,00 €)
Crimson Maciste Clover- Pack of 190 gr of Crimson Maciste Clover seeds selected and certified BIO from the highest quality Sprout
- For the self-production of 35/40 PORTIONS of sprouts ready in about 5 days
Properties and benefits of Crimson Maciste Clover:
Clover (Trifolium) is a genus of herbaceous plant belonging to the Fabaceae (or legume) family. The clover is the most powerful natural phytoestrogen. In fact, plant hormones (phytohormones) are extracted from clover, in particular estrogens, which are valid for slowing the aging of skin and mucous membranes.
Clover has the following properties:
- It is a rich source of many valuable nutrients including: calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, silicon, thiamine and vitamins A, B-12, E, K and C.
- Contains the minerals necessary for the glands of our body, therefore it can help maintain hormonal balance.
Clover sprouts have a delicate, fresh and crunchy flavor. They can be used in many preparations.
For More information and Tips for a correct use of the seed pack SEE BELOW in the "DESCRIPTION and ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" sections
The best online price can always be found at www.germogliosi.it
Also available on Amazon
- Its regular intake is able to lower the levels of bad cholesterol, favoring the good one: for this reason it can help to prevent heart disease.
- It increases bone mineralization and therefore helps treat and prevent osteoporosis.
- Containing small amounts of coumarins, chemicals useful for keeping the blood clean and fluid, clover improves blood circulation, reduces the possibility of clots and the formation of arterial plaques, also limiting the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Relieves PMS symptoms (such as breast pain).
- Fights free radicals thanks to its powerful antioxidant effect.
- It has positive effects on fertility as it possesses activities similar to estrogen, an essential hormone in the female reproductive process.
- Thanks to the rich presence of isoflavones it is an excellent remedy for menopausal disorders. Isoflavones are water-soluble and act like estrogen, therefore they are used in treatments related to menopause and related disorders such as hot flashes, nervousness and even post-menopausal depression.
Taken from www.cure-naturali.it - Cit. by Mira Tonioni
Additional information:Suggestions for correct use of the CERRETO/GERMOGLIOSÌ seed packet
- Open and pour the entire contents of the packet to soak for 8/10 hours, then place them evenly in a single GermoglioSì sprouting tray and water 2/3 times a day with drinking water, the sprouts are ready in 5/7 days.
- The sprouts can either be taken directly from the sprouting tray and washed and dressed like a normal salad or stored in the fridge for up to 3 days
- The recommended quantity can also be used on other sprouting trays of a suitable size.